- For Presta valves only. Does **NOT** work with Schrader valves common on cars and ATVs.
- Low 30psi range is great for Fat Bike tires where small variations of pressure have a large impact on ride quality and traction.
- Unlike digital gauges, the Bronze Bourdon tube precision movement is not affected by temperature, altitude, or humidity, and no batteries are required.
- Accuracy conforms to ANSI B40.1 Grade B and California regulation. Gauge holds pressure reading until released. Bleeder button releases pressure reading / bleeds air from tire.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty (USA and Canada) so click "Add to Cart" and buy with confidence.
Details: Why the Accu-Gage PR30BX with Rubber Guard is the best choice for your Fat Bike low pressure bicycle tire gauge
Presta valve compatible - works with Fat Bike Presta valves (**NOT compatible with Schrader valves found on cars and ATVs**)
0-30psi range - ideal for Fat Bike tires where the smallest variation of pressure has a large impact on ride quality and traction
Bronze Bourdon tube - unlike digital gauges, precision movement is not affected by temperature, humidity or altitude
Large 2 inch dial - clear, easy-to-read display
Holds pressure reading - needle stays put until released
Integrated bleed button - for easy deflation adjustments / release pressure reading
Accuracy - calibrated to ANSI B40.1 Grade B international accuracy standard
No batteries required - mechanical gauge performs reliably & accurately without batteries
Gear-style cover - durable rubber cover protects your gauge from drops & knocks
Built to last - heavy duty steel & brass construction
LIFETIME WARRANTY (USA and Canada) - founded in 1906, G.H. Meiser & Co. will be there when you need them!
Accu-Gage by G.H. MEISER & CO. Accu-Gage is manufactured by G.H. Meiser & Co.. Founded in 1906, G.H. Meiser & Co. has a long history in the tire pressure gauge industry. All G.H. Meiser's products come backed with their standard lifetime warranty, whether it be for replacement parts, or complete recalibration.