Brand: Bar Mitts
- Neoprene hand cover to keep hands warm, dry and comfortable in the cold, rain, snow and wind with no bar end opening
- Designed for mountain bike/commuter/flat bar bicycles
- Stays secure on the handlebars; body of the neoprene stays open to allow easy hand access and removal
- Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness, increasing dexterity due to thinner gloves
- Easily installed and removed for temperature changes
Publisher: Bar Mitts
Details: Bar Mitts are Bicycle Handlebar Mittens that attach to your mountain/commuter/flat style handlebars. The Bar Mitts keep your hands warm while riding and allow you to use more lightweight gloves, increasing dexterity, even in the coldest of weather. Also, people who suffer from Raynaud's or numb, cold hands due to the cold, wind, rain or snow can continue to ride and train throughout the Fall and Winter. Bar Mitts stay secure on the handlebars while riding and stay open allowing your hands to slide in and out without difficulty. Getting in and out of the Mitts is a natural movement. Braking and shifting is also easily accomplished. Bar Mitts are easily installed and removed. Bar Mitts are made of neoprene, a synthetic rubber often used for waterproofing or weather resistant clothing (wetsuits). The neoprene has a closed cell construction, meaning it is filled with closed air bubbles. These bubbles serve as insulation. Since the cells are closed, the neoprene itself is waterproof. The thickness of the neoprene is 5.5 mm with nylon laminated on each side.